Intuvo Production Release | Service Pack 6.1.0-0
Forward Schedule OneTouch Now Available
Overview: A highly requested feature is now available to you! Our current OneTouch feature provides the ability to take a list of contacts in your account and send an email blast to that list right now. The OneTouch tool is best used for events such as announcing the opening of new branches, unexpected changes to services, or banking outages.
With this update you can select a future date and time for your email blast to be sent.
Purpose & Benefit:
- This update offers great flexibility to the busy marketing team that would like to proactively schedule upcoming announcements.
How It Works:
- Select and schedule a future date and time for your email blast to be sent.
- Once the email blast is scheduled, you will also have the option to add a reminder to your personal calendar so that you can be reminded of the upcoming send.
- Just in case plans change, you can use the Cancel Scheduled Job option which will delete the planned event and provide the opportunity to schedule a new one.
If you'd like to explore this feature deeper please reference our support information here Forward Schedule OneTouch Basics
Overview: In addition to the new feature, we have also enhanced your experience with the following application improvements and bug fixes:
- Content Library: You can now click on a Content Library item and drag it into a category on the left side to categorize your materials for better organization and tracking.
Admin Lead Received Email:With this enhancement, when a lead selects multiple values in a lead form, those values will now be included within the email notification.
- For example, a lead form may include multiple options for "Products you’re interested in." Selecting multiple options such as "Refinance, Saving Money, Online banking" will be reflected within the lead email sent to the administrator.
- Minor Bug Fix: When creating a new field with the 'field config' tool, the page would not refresh; therefore, you were unable to continue working on the page. You had to navigate away from the page to refresh. We have corrected this behavior so that you do not need to refresh.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our team at [email protected]