How to Add a Scheduled OneTouch to Your Calendar
Set Reminder for a Scheduled OneTouch
Once you have created your OneTouch job with a future date and time, then from the OneTouch overview page you can add a reminder calendar event to your personal calendar by clicking on the status.
- Click the red status that says 'Scheduled'.
- This will prompt a download on your computer. You can save it in a location that is convenient to you.
- Once the .ics file has downloaded, you can add that file to your personal calendar.
How to Load an .ics file to Outlook
By default, opening an .ics file on your computer should automatically load it into your default calendar program. You can also drag-n-drop the ics file to Outlook and it should automatically recognize the file. This is the easiest way to accomplish adding it to your calendar.
If it does not work, you can follow the steps below to manually add the calendar event to your outlook calendar.
- In Outlook, select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard box, select Import an iCalendar (. ics) and then Next.
- Select the calendar file from your computer and select OK.
- Select Open as New. The items are automatically imported into your calendar.
When the calendar event opens, you can select to be reminded 15 minutes ahead of the schedule time or at any other interval you desire.