How to upload a one-off list into Intuvo
How Intuvo is set up, we automatically receive data transfers from our customers every day. There isn't a function within the application to upload a one-off list or database of a loan officer. To upload a off-off list or database you will need to email [email protected] and have a properly formatted .cvs or .xlsx file.
Setting up your .csv file to import:
- At a minimum, we need a single column for these fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, *Birthdate, *Owning User, and a *Tag (also known as contact group).
- *Owning User: This will be the owning user of the contact - Who the marketing will be coming from. This person or house accounts have to be a user within the system.
- *Tag: This is an easy way to name this list, this tag can be anything but think about it as a way to find your list in the grid. For example, just add a column that says 'eNewletter June', and that will become the custom field we will use to tag your entire list.
- *Birthdate: The field birthdate is used to mitigate any unresolved import duplicate detection. If you absolutely can't add birthdate to the file, the alternatives are adding; Address, Company name, or Phone numbers.
- If birthdate, address, company, or phone number is not added you will potentially have a lot of unresolved imports to work through before using this list to send emails out.
- The file needs to be a .csv. or .xlsx
- You can add more fields in the list other than the minimum.
Steps to upload the one-off list:
- Set up the file with all the required fields.
- Send to [email protected]
- We will import it into the system.
- We will use the tag that to create a custom field, then we will use that custom field to create you a filter based on that custom field tag.