Can I customize who a particular event in sending from?
Within Intuvo, you can customize who an email is sending from. If the email is not set up with customized send from roles, it will default sending from the owning user/market from. It is our standard for all types of content be sent from the default owning user/market from.
Types of send from role:
Static Send From Role: This is a user account that is set up to over right of any owning user/market from and have that specific event come from one user. An example - If you want to send an email out of behalf of the Credit Union's VP of Lending. That specific email when using the send from role would only be coming from the VP of Lending.
How to set up a static send from role:
- Create the user account with a first name, last name and email.
- Send an email to [email protected] with that user's name.
- Our support team will set up the static send from role and email you once it's been completed.
Dynamic Send From Role: This role is someone who has worked with the specific contact. It would be a field you send in your daily data file. An example - If you want to send an email out of behalf of the Processor or Loan Rep. That specific email will be sent by the Processor or Loan Rep that worked with the contact.
How to set up a dynamic send from role:
- Add a column in your daily data file of who you want to send marketing from for that specific contact.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the column header name, and what you want the role named.
- Our support team will set up the dynamic send from role and email you once it's been completed.
Steps to add a customized send from role to an event:
1. Go to your campaign and then go to an email event.
2. Click Edit Recipients on the email event.
3. Go to where it says 'Send From Override'. It will stay Market From (default), and when you click there will be a drop down. Click the desired send from role option. Then click save.
4. After adding and saving the send from override, you will validate that it's been added by seeing it on the event within the campaign.