How to download a PDF of your campaign
Downloading a PDF of your campaign has never been easier! We can't make PDF's unless they are set up in a campaign. Here are the steps for you to download a PDF of your campaign.
Steps to download a PDF of your campaign.
- Go to the campaign that you are wanting to download a PDF of the campaign content.
- Go to the top of the page to the right-hand side. Click on the down green arrow.
- Click preview.
- Now select the user you want to be merged into the preview. The value you select here, if there are any user merge tags it will populate with the user you selected information.
- Click 'Save as PDF'. The PDF will download a few seconds later.
Things to know:
- The values that will merge into the contact first name or other contact fields are based on your last viewed contact. Whoever you have set as the last contact viewed in the system will automatically merge the contact base merge tags.
- We can't change the format of how the PDF renders.
- The PDF of the campaign will not show subject lines or preview header text.
- You can download the PDF regardless if the emails are in draft or published.
- If you receive any type of error following these steps, please reach out to [email protected] with a screen shot of the error.