What is a contact group
Contact groups are a way to label your contacts into categories. In the system, there are pre-set contact groups; My leads, Inherited Contacts, First-time Buyers, Realtors. Along with the pre-set contact groups, you can create any contact groups that work for your business. Typically, contact groups are used for one-off list uploads and lead forms.
- Using the grid you are able to filter by the contact group. This makes it easy to assign them to a campaign, send one touch, and mass update.
- Contact groups are required for lead forms and help you identify where the new leads were captured into the system.
- Contacts can have multiple be labeled with multiple contact groups.
- You are able to customize your content to whatever group the contact lives in, for example:
- Realtors - Sending them content to remind them to refer their customers.
- First-time Buyers - Sending them content to remind them to not make any large purchases while in the loan process.
- My Leads - Sending them content to introduce yourself to them.