How can I re-activate my user account?
If you happen to forget your Intuvo user password, the easiest way to troubleshoot this issue is to click the "Forgot Password?" green button. All you will need to do is type in your user name and it will send the reset email to your email that is used in Intuvo. If you need further directions on how to reset your password, please review 'How can I reset my Intuvo password'. If you happen to try using the wrong password more than 3x times, the system is going to disable your user account. Below are the steps to re-activate your user account.
Re-activating your user account:
When you see the message "user disabled" this is when you need to go through the steps to re-activate your account to log in again. This means you used the wrong password 3x times and it locked you out. Now you can no longer log in without having your account re-activated. Here are the steps re-active your account:
You will need to contact your Intuvo administrator or contact [email protected] to re-activate your account.
Your administrator will need to log into their own Intuvo and re-activate your user account. Once the administrator is logged in, please follow these steps -
- Go to the Admin tab
- Go to Manage Users
- Type 'disabled' in the search bar or click the search bar and all the user status options will appear
- Click on Disabled
Once you are in the User Status - Disabled screen here are the next steps to enabling the user account:
5. Go to the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the user account.
6. Click activate user to reactivate their account.
Now that you have re-activated the user account you will see it appear in the User Status - All Active. Now you need to reset the password for them so this doesn't happen again.
- Go to 'All Active' user status.
- See that the same user account is now in view on the all active users.
- Then go to the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the user account. Click password reset, and it will send them an email to reset their password.
If you need any assistance with re-activating a user please contact [email protected]