How to Edit Permissions of the Reports You Share
You can set the permissions of each folder you want to share as per your requirements.
To set permissions, navigate to the folder in the "Shared Reports" folder.
To the right of the folder (which you want to share), you will find three dots. Click on it and select "Sharing & Permissions".
- A dialog box will appear:
- Select the desired role and mention their access level from the "Can View" dropdown.
- You can choose from the three options: "Can view", "Can edit", and "Manage" which will give them read, read & write, and read, write & share permissions, respectively.
- To give permissions to multiple roles you can use "Add" option in the sharing & permission window.
- Then finally click on "Save".