- Any user given access to 'Dashboard' can see three set of report folders:
- Shared Reports
- Reports by User
- Reports the user selects as 'Favorite' are added as a favorite within the user's favorite folder.
- Favorite report folders are different for all the users.
- Shared reports will be visible to all users.
- In the Shared reports folder, there is Base reports folder. Base Reports consist of a standard set of reports. These base reports are not editable by anyone. To edit these reports How to Edit Reports.
More to know -
- There will be no new option for creating a new report. For creating new report, user must create a copy, rename the report, and remove everything from report.
To share a Report
- Add a new folder in shared reports section and drag the report into the new folder using the two bars at the far right of the report name.
- To the right of new folder you created there is ellipsis. Click on the three-dot 'Sharing and Permission' and here you can select any of the Intuvo user roles and can give any permission like view, edit, or manage.
- Can View - Gives the Role Group ability to only view reports in that folder.
- Can Edit - Gives the Role Group ability to view and edit reports in that folder, including saving their own copies of a report.
- Manage - Gives the Role Group ability to delete, move and manage reports in the folder.
- To give permissions to multiple roles you can use add option in sharing and permission window.
- You can set the permissions of each folder you want to share as per your requirements.
- To set permissions, navigate to the folder in "Shared Reports" folder.
- To the right of the folder (which you want to share), you will find three dots. Click on it and select "Sharing & Permissions".
- A dialog box will appear:
- Select the desired role and mention their access level from the "Can View" dropdown.
- You can choose from the three options: "Can view", "Can edit", and "Manage" which will give them read, read & write, and read, write &share permissions, respectively.
- To give permissions to multiple roles you can use "Add" option in the sharing &permission window.
- Then finally click on "Save".