How to upload a one-off list into Intuvo
How Intuvo is set up, we automatically receive data transfer from our customers every day. There isn't a function within the application to upload a one-off list or database of a loan officer. To upload a off-off list or database you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and have a properly formatted .cvs file.
Setting up your .csv file to import:
- At a minimum, we need a single column for these fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, *Owning User, and *Contact Group.
- *Owning User: This will be the owning user of the contact - Who the marketing will be coming from. This person or house accounts has to be a user within the system.
- *Contact Group: This is an easy way to name this list, this group can be anything but think about it as a way to find your list in the grid.
- The file needs to be a .csv.
- You can add more fields in the list other than the minimum.
Steps to upload the one-off list:
- Set-up the file with all the required fields.
- Send to email@example.com.
- We will import it into the system.
- You will be able to find your list by going to the grid. Category > Contacts by Group. Filter > Name of *Contact Group.