How do I create a filter for a OneTouch email blast?
Creating a filter for a OneTouch email blast can be tricky. If you know exactly who you want to receive your email blast, you're already a step ahead. For this particular task, you'll want to start in the Grid.
Our best practice for creating a filter for a OneTouch email blast is to start from the filter category of "Blank Templates." Blank templates give you several different options of how you'd like to view your data.
- All Contacts - This filter returns one row for every contact in the database. This can include linked parties like buyer's agents, seller's agents, processors, escrow officers, etc.
- All Loans - This filter returns one row for every loan in the database. Some contacts may have more than one loan and will have multiple rows representing each loan.
- Contacts who are borrowers - This filter returns one row for every contact who has a loan regardless of how many loans they have.
- Most Recent loan by Contact - This filter returns one row for every contact with results for their most recent loan based on an application created to date. If contacts have multiple loans, this filter only references the most recent loan. If the contact has a spouse, a separate row will reflect the spouse's record.
- Most recent loan by household - This filter returns one row for every household (primary and spouse) with results for their most recent loan. This is the most popular option.
- Most recent loan by property - This filter returns one row for the most recent loan on a subject property. Some contacts may have more than one property and can have multiple rows in this report.
- Primary Contacts - This filter returns one row for the primary contact of the household and does not represent spouses.
In our example, we'll be using the "Most recent loan by household" filter.
Once we have our filter selected, next we'll need to edit the filter to return our desired results for our OneTouch Email blast.
Click on "Edit."
Next, you'll enter the Edit filter screen. This is where you can start building specific criteria for your OneTouch Email blast.
To start adding filters, click on the "Add Filter Item" button.
For our first filter item in this example, we are looking for contacts with a FICO score over 700.
In the first drop down option, you'll be able to choose any field from your Intuvo database to filter on. You can scroll through the list of available options, or start typing the name of the field you are looking for.
The second drop down allows you to pick your operator. Operator options include greater than, less than, between, in a list, not in a list, is blank, is not blank, etc.
The last field will return the normal results of the field type you've selected. Since FICO score is a simple number/text field, we can simply type in 700 to return the results we're looking for.
Once you have your filter item chosen, click "Refresh" to save that particular filter item and to view how many results were returned. You can click "Add filter item" again to add more filter items to continue to narrow down your results.
After you've added all of your filter items, you can either Save your filter or Save As if you'd like to use this filter again in the future. After you click save, you will return to the Grid with your filter results.